Thursday, July 13, 2006

Metamorphosis

After doing nothing for most of the day, I had strange urges to experiment... The first one I set a time limit of 30 minutes so I could use it for my challenge. And nothing was really working out how I had imagined it, and I was running short on time..my heart was racing, it was awesome!


the next one was a bit more controlled. A semi-self-portrait?
The last one is one of those vague concepts you have no idea how to put on paper...

eh, I guess it turned out Ok...I had to rush to get all my crap off the table so we could have dinner. I wish I'd spent more time on the butterfly..cause I can barely tell it is a butterfly...and I made it....haha.

So, the moral of the story is...planning plus spontaneity is good. And crayons are not just for little kids. And scented ink makes art more smelly (in a good way)

I need to get some more ink, dammit!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home