Monday, July 24, 2006


painty
So last week, my mom comes in my room, asking if I want a piece of cardboard. I said no. She then went on saying how it is such a lovely piece of cardboard, and it's suuch a shame for it to go to waste...It has been sitting in my room since.

But today, I decided to be creative, and make use of all the time my messed up sleep schedule has given me!

Inspired by Promethea, and unfinished....I plan on fixing up the painting (ugh, i hate acrylics...) and maybe collaging some stuff on too! If all goes well, it shall be my sister's house-warming present...if not, it'll just be a painted piece of cardboard...

2 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

interesting! i see you went for the hands.. very bold!! acrylics can be fun.. whats good is that you can just cover up ur mistakes easily!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Cursief Huigje said...

I like the drawings/paintings on your blog. Great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home