Monday, February 19, 2007

woo...a post! (go me)

So yes. I watched a movie this evening. The Secret of Roan Inish--a movie my roomie and I both watched and liked when we were little (but we couldn't really remember what it was about, so we rented it to find out!) So, while watching, I took had some nice quality drawing time (with pastels and pencil) and I ended up with Lilith? (that's what she reminds me of, anyway)

And then, there is my painting still life homework. Limited pallette--cadmium yellow light, cadmium red, and ultramarine blue (and white). The white cup was a bitch to do, I'm still not happy with it, but oh welllll...

3 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Blogger John L said...

good job with the oil painting. haha.

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

damn.. you ARe very good with ur colors! my first limited pallette painting sucked.. it looked too brown =)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Sam said...

thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home