Monday, November 05, 2007

Stuff! (and 200th post?!)

OK. I have a lot of stuff (well, some) from the last month or so...But I am too lazy to post it all now. So here are my latest things, a sketch of Yu Ji drawing the model from Sunday, and my dual self portrait homework. I did the one on the left late last night, and the one on the right in between my classes this afternoon. This is me saying I am not satisfied with them. My nose is weird! But ahhhhh, I don't care right now, I am soooo tired. And now that I am blogging again, I can complain about it all!


2 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

damn. beautiful work! i can tell you're gonna paint many amazing things! =) you should paint one of those mythological story-influenced ideas that you have in your head!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Sam said...

haha! Oh I willll....when I am good enough to really do what I see in my head justice :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home