Monday, September 18, 2006

around campus..


I was a zombie today..something is definately wrong with me. But I got reaquainted with my favorite tree on campus, and sketched it before class. I have to try a few other views, it has such cool roots! Then I sketched in the library and helped Ana find books for her asian art history paper with my super nerdy library skills! I fell in love with this painting "Tear Drops on Lotus Leaf" by AbanindraNath Tagore (my doodle does not do it justice!) There was a bunch of art students outside sketching the fountain thing, so I sketched them...hehehe..

2 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

indian artist ayyy? his stuff is pretty cool.. i need to look up more art styles now

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Sam said...

yes! go forth to the library, be a nerd like me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home