Friday, September 22, 2006

the week is over, oh joy!


Ugh, weird day. But by some accident, we ended up with two (gorgeous) models in class. I left my longer pose at school again....so I guess I will post that later! Um, well here is a watercolor I did last night to satiate my painting urge. It was inspired by Asherah/Asherat of the sea..."she who treads water" yeah. Also kind of based on the make-up workshop I went to at XMED? But I used a new kind of watercolors...intersting, but I'm still not used to them, and overblended as usual..

The other sketchy I did while watching Firefly with my roomie. Just wanted to draw some costumes I guess. I think I actaully want to add color to this one.....but I'm not quite sure how or what...............hmmm.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Blogger John L said...

dude u posted again!

but yea watercolor is kinda hard if your not used to it. keep practicing dude.

but, yes i'm likin the 3rd piece you did there.

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Sam said...

i shall practice! maybe I'll bring them to the next sketching thing, and you can give me some tips??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home