Friday, January 19, 2007

At the Getty..
omg...what a gorgeous day!!
Sketches from the Icons of Sinai exhibit...I have a major urge to go buy some gold paint and make a lovely luminescent icon painting of...something!

Sketches from the Guercino exhibit..I LOVE him. His ink washes are SO good (my crappy colored pencil and ink sketches do him no justice...)

More Guercino...I'm very pleased at how Atalanta turned out on the top!
...and finally, my own experimentation with ink wash stuff, I think she's a Persephone...

5 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger John L said...

Awesome sketches. Btw, good job for being the 1st to post. lol.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Sam said...

yay, i win!!

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

of course shes the first to post shes crazy

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Sam said...

hey!!

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's totally crazy. It's part of her charm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home