Tuesday, December 19, 2006

dualism.

Here is my freaking life sized self portrait!! haha, the I couldn't get the lighting right--so you get to see two of them! ugh, it's apporoximately 4 feet by 6 feet..Drove me to madness in more ways than one...drawing your own decapitated head is a trippy experience. And of course, there is a myth! Here I am both Perseus and Medusa, the hero and the monster, logic and chaos, etc. Domenic seemed to like it, but I gotta work some more on defining the ground plane. He also told me to re-draw it in two years after I learn more, and see how it turns out! wee...now to go rest my mind(s)...

2 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

your insane hang that on your ceiling so you wake up to it =) haha did you spray fix that, and what kinda paper? a very interesting picture and a nice dark bleak atmosphere you should paint this later on when u take a painting class.. or when you get brave enuff to paint that big heh heh!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Sam said...

haha, it's hangining on my wall :) I sprayed it with workable fixative, and it is strathmore drawing paper (comes in a roll of ten yards...) haha, I'd love to paint it! some day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home