Wednesday, November 29, 2006

more old school stuff.
ahhhh....my internet suckssss! And I'm overall mad at computers and technology. I only got 2 of my classes, the rest are waitlisted....BLAH. ok, well whilst I am here at Starbucks I will post another old thing, cause I don't have any pictures of my new stuff. But I have begun a new project..bum bum BUM!! But anyway, this is one of my old super-hero designs...proportions are off, but what else is new. Man it's COLD. ok, enough complaining...I'm just grumpy.

3 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

heh heh... technology is fun! and... hah now you get to feel how packed your school is =) i guess its because ur upper div's are much more filled.. heh heh nice concept and a sexy superhero by the way! ya proportions are off... but you have gotten better since then tho.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Fabien said...

ooh! i found my boook five finally.. if u r still into those series =)

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Sam said...

ugh, yeah. but hopefully I will get in to my classes, especially since the life drawing teacher is supposed to be reallly kick ass!

and yay you found it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home