Saturday, November 04, 2006

medusa.

My Halloween costume! I was severly disappointed with college students this year...I only saw a handful of costumes on campus. le sigh! But eh, I had fun even though my hair took foreveeer to do and it wasn't even as crazy as I'd hoped it would be. haha, gotta take advantage of my one day to dress weird without getting too many odd looks!!!

oh..dude, this is my 100th post! uuuh...I will post a video to commemorate it? Here is Regina Spektor's Fidelity! I never loved nobody fully. That is all.

2 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

wow... thats a beautiful song! i think ive heard that somewhere.. my hea-ah-ah-ah ah-aaarrt! you have good taste in music =) aaand wheres a full body shot hrmmm??? i just see your hair =) and fishnets OoOoo! your 100th post!! ur crazy.. im only half of that.. congrats heh

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Sam said...

'tis a good song indeed! haha, the rest of my costume was just gothy-like (Domenic thought I was Morticia..lol) u better start posting and catch up!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home