Sunday, October 15, 2006

master challenge numbers.

Homework assignment for life drawing...drapery and tone! This took foreveeer to get in the right mindset to do...I think I re-arranged my drapery about a million times, and started 3 different drawings before getting so absolutely fed up I just stuck with this one! heh...after all that melodrama, it came out pretty nice! Then my roomie posed for me!! I had a really hard time getting her coloring right...but I am pretty pleased with it. hehe...we went to a random Numerology lecture today! It was quite interesting...my birthpath number is 49/4. Ahhh..I have so many books I want to read right now!!!! Time for bed, Lacma tomorrow!

4 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

lol when i first saw that first picture i thot it was a piece of cloth attached to the drawing pad.. thats crazy!! how weird.. that means its very good! heh ur portrait is prett good too.. i just would like to see some crisp lines! like throw some sharp lines into the mix... but not too many!! just enough =) (i dunno if u understand heh)

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Sam said...

haha, really?? that's awesome...OoOo..how illusionistic! yeah, maybe I will add some more definition to the portrait..i dunno..

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger John L said...

Damn, Nice drapery. Yea, this head is actually okay. I like the heads you do below this post. Like the hair is a little separated from the head. Like a helmet. But other than that, it looks pretty good.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Sam said...

ooh..i see what you mean about the helmet! i'll have to smooth that out..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home