Saturday, October 14, 2006

These are hard times for dreamers.
Here are my first two sketchbook pages! It was kind of a work in progress from the whole week (very rare for me to work on something so long..but I haven't have much time for drawing lately..) The first one was inspired by a lovely book, The Hanged Man, by Fracesca Lia Block...and the other page was done in art history! It is a statue of Venus from Knidos, in Ancient Greece. yeah! But today was totally awesome...I made french toast for the first time (and it was delicous!!), hung around the house all day, and then ran around with my roomie (got caught in the rain and lightning---sooo awesome) Then we had a martini/cheese and cracker/sugar cookie feast whilst watching Amelie!!!!! That totally made my day.....but tomorrow I need to work on my projects...le sigh!

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger John L said...

Haha, seriously. I love the rain, except when it made my car all dirty. But yea, the first one was kinda hard to see because the lighting. I like the second one though.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Sam said...

thanks! yeah the rain is awesome. even when it wakes you up at 4 in the morning because it's sooo loud!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home