Wednesday, October 04, 2006

my first crappy stencil!
so...my covert op was a success!! Well one guy came in to use his locker near mine, but he was cool, and even asked me to do his! I definately need to switch over to cardboard...my kinda thickish paper was getting soggy after I did three of them. My test run on the inside of my locker came out the clearest. haha.


I wanna make another now! maybe I'll spray over the one I did one my locker....since it's kind of fuzzy looking...I don't know!!

I'm just very excited about finally personalizing my locker! (you guys wanna contribute any artwork??)

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger John L said...

Woah that's pretty awesome. Reminds me of this game called Ookami!

Good job with it haha. It's simple and readable.

Oh and crappy? Crappy only applies to my artwork not anyone elses.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

oOOo covert op! did you wear big sunglasses and a wig to disguise yourself?? =) i think its fuzzy cuz it wasnt close enough to the surface u were paintin on.. the closer the cleaner the lines! (i made a stencil too but its just of me heh heh)

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger David H. Chang said...

lol thats pretty cool. The CSUF lockers arnt nearly as cool looking you mostly just see stickers on the inside of the lockers but not on the outside.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Lum said...

aha! now the temptation appears to deface property. just my cup of tea, i smell collab...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home