Friday, October 06, 2006

Ah, what a lovely day off! Discovered a cool vintage/thrift shop, as well as a used music store!Spent the evening *gasp* watching the teevee...and drawing (no surprise there) And...this is what I drew! (done with stylus). Taking a short break from mythology. I need to stop imposing stories on the viewers..it really should be the other way around. Hm, I should've finished the sky...but I am tired. Oh, and pardon my crappy looking sword! (and the grass is covering a portion of her legs..so um..she is not floating or really short......haha)

3 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger John L said...

Haha cool sam. I actually like the background on this one. But the second one (one below it) i like that one better for some reason. I think it's the linework.

Anyways blah im tired lol. I cant believe i drove all the way to gardena just to pick up some books. Ahahaha. -_-

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

cool stuff cool stuff very atmospheric.. but i think u should always be imposing stories on viewers what are you talking about??!!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Thanks! ughh..the background was taking foreeever. and wow..those must be some damned good books then!!!!

and of course you should be imposing sooomething on the viewer, but I like to hear what story people see when looking at art...and I feel like sometime I try to force a particular narrative on them..I don't know! I'm weird!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home