Wednesday, October 18, 2006

was it like an echo?

The first one is from Lacma! There was a neat fashion exhibit going on....realllly funky contemporary stuff (like tabi boots..haha) but I'm a totall sucker for the old-fashioned dresses...And then another self portrait..maybe for my portfolio? haha, my roomies bf was like, "so...that's you if you were black?" I guess it got a bit dark.... I finally drew my Empress tarot card yesterday! But I'll wait til I finish my Emperor so I can post them together! weee..

3 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger John L said...

The second one is kinda dark, I agree.

But dude, I like the 1st one. It 's probably how you used the white on the brown paper.

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

interesting.. ur lines remind me more and more of heinrich since i remember he used to draw old fashioned dresses and its very similar!!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Sam said...

thanks! yeah..my white penicl was completely dull, but I was determined to get those damned highlights!!!!!!!

cool!! Now I just have to work on drawing everything else as good as he does! hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home