Tuesday, November 21, 2006

doll.

My life drawing from Thursday...only a one day pose for me since I already finished my long one! Ugh, I had to rush to finish...the hand majorly sucks. OH WELL. I met with my art advisor today and finally figured out my schedule! woo. And I went to a "cosmetic party" type thing with some friends...nice people trying to sell us stuff and get us to sell stuff too! I drew her cute doggie, and got my make-up done...not a total loss, and I am now in love with RED lipstick. One more day, then I get to go hoooome =)

4 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger John L said...

Haha, awesome figure. But yea, hands are pretty damn hard. Just draw a bunch of your own hands. Learn how it works and stuff. What is the second one? I cant tell what it is.. :(

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

a dog fool!! heh heh if you guys have life drawing for animation at ur school u should take it.. im not sure if its structured like ours.. but most likely they will teach u how to construct every body part even hands!!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger John L said...

Woah, I didnt see it till now. hah.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Sam said...

haha, well..I'm glad you see it now!!

hm, I don't know if we have that class, but I'm definately taking more life drawing next semester!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home