Friday, August 25, 2006

My first day in my new place!
I drew this last night before falling asleep. It is my view from my bed..but not for long, cause I think I'll have to move it around when I finally get my desk..


My roomie Amanda on our new awesome fouton, and our friend Steph on the couch. Her head looks transparent..cause I drew the pillow first...oops!

Our friend Elham stopped by later on..I drew her on the phone..hehe!


Steph on the couch...she looks dead.


And finally, we watched Pride and Prejudice a bit ago..this is my cartoony version of Elizabeth Bennet! (her arms are much too long, but I'll just say she is staning in really tall grass so her proportions make more sense?) Anyway..it's a marvelous movie. And I watched Saved, which was surprisingly good! Ok, possibly early day tomorrow...I must get some sleep!

6 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger John L said...

Omg, are those color drawings done with Crayola? That's pretty awesome if they were. But yea I like them all, even the non colored ones. Especially the second one. That one has a unique look to it.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Sam said...

thanks! haha, nah...they are pastels (I just didn't blend or anything) but I did bring some crayons down with me...maybe I should try them out..

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Marilyn said...

You are a prolific artist. If you keep up at this pace, I think you are going to be successful. I used to do artwork all through school to grade 12. I also studied classical piano. In my case, piano won out over drawing and painting. My mother is an artist mainly chalk pastel portraits (she is good at those) and oil on canvas and canvas board landscapes. My apartment is decorated with her work. She didn't become professional though.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Sam said...

yeah, I'm not sure what I want to do for a career yet, but hopefully art will always be a part of my life!

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

i like.. so u sleeping with ur feet to the door eh.. =) my favorite one is the last! the one of bennet((heh john)) its cool.. ballpoint pen??

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Sam said...

for now I am. I think that's bad for feng shui...

and thank ya! she's one of my favorite literary characters! (and she was done with a micron pen)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home