Sunday, August 27, 2006

sucky boredom drawings...

ahhhh...

I don't have a key yet...so i couldn't leave all of yesterday whilst my roomies were at work. Unfortunately I was having a very un-inspirational time and had no clue what to draw!....I tried experimenting with graphite powder since I have a HUGE jar of it from last semester that will take me probably the rest of my life to use up. I looove the smooth effect of it..but it makes me lazy so i use the chamois too much..The girl is from Anthem mag. She was smoking (ew) and wearing a rather ridiculous looking dress, so I changed a few things. I can't wait until class starts!! Hopefully that'll get my creative juices flowin'!

3 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger John L said...

Rofl, I like your first one. "Sharpie Piece" The second one is pretty cool too. But the first one wins because of the expression. Hahah.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Sam said...

lol...that is my hungry and confused look!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger John L said...

Ahahaha. That's awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home