Tuesday, August 29, 2006

doodles in class...
I think I'm going to love my life drawing class. Art history looks rather boring...but Jarek and Camelia are in it!! But the biggest news of the day is that I drove on the freeway! (my first time without my parents...haha) but I went with Virginia to the Art Supply Warehouse to get stuff for class..spent way too much money....oh welll! and then we had Self Defense which also looks fricking cool...walk home...swim...and spicy dinner! ahhh...I'm exhausted. Oh! My drawings! Finally something non-observational! The first one is the glassy-eyed bored looking feeling I had in Art hist. The other I drew on the shuttle..it's unfinished (don't know if I will) Amanda says her forehead has an anhk design..I was just proud of the hands!

5 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger John L said...

Lol, it's always fun to draw stuff in class. So what did you end up picking up at ASwarehouse?

Wow, so did you guys get a model yet? Post up your lifedrawings too, if you have a chance.

Lol, but the first one, it'd be funny if u drew heads in the background with ZZZ coming out of them. The second one, I like the thick and thin lines. Pretty cool stuff...

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Fabien said...

damn... havent been on in a while and u updated so much!! venus on campus quite funny it gives me a giggle.. =) i am liking your new stuff.. especially your sharpie landscape post amazing stuff! beauty!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Fabien said...

*you post amazing stuff

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger John L said...

how come u guys haven't been doing any challenges? lol.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I don't know! we should though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home